Trading Application Support Analyst - NY
Perform morning checks, monitoring, day to day level 2 support as part of production support. Maintain and develop tools to assist with production support. Work with Equity, Futures, and Options exchanges on new connectivity and mandated changes. Responsible for constant contact with the business unit and must act as a liaison between the business and development groups.
- Strong UNIX command line skills
- Need to understand grep, awk, sed etc
- Comfortable with shell scripting
- Good Perl scripting skills.
- Knowledge in working low latency trading systems
- Understanding of redundant, high availability design concepts as pertaining to equity trading systems.
- Understanding of Tibco/EMS and other transport systems
Business exposure desired
- Strong equity trade support experience.
- Intimate understanding of Algo trading systems.
- Strong understanding of Crossing systems
- Excellent understanding of Equity trading regulation (below two at the minimum)
Level 2 Application OMS EMS
Support - Downtown NYC
Support existing Execution
Management Systems - candidate should be technical.
We are looking for a self-driven
hardworking individual with strong aptitude and communications skills. Experience in SQL is required. Proficiency in Perl or
Python. Experience in web development, or object oriented programming language
(Java, C#,C++) is desired. Financial knowledge is not necessary, but
is nice to have.
FIX Onboarding - NY metro area
Candidate will be enhancing functionality of interface applications that communicate with customer order management systems. Responsibilities will include installing, administering, and supporting FIX connectivity and applications. Principal responsibilities to include ongoing support of business and technology connectivity requirements, install/implement customer connectivity in production, help identify methods to improve resiliency and mitigate risk and troubleshoot connectivity problems in production.
- Basic knowledge of the FIX spec.
- UNIX/Linux background.
- vi or emacs editor skills.
- Good multitasking and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Programming experience (basic to intermediate).
- Experience with databases, Sybase preferable.
- Script/perl programming desirable.
Level 2 Incident Associate - Southern CT
Level 2 Associate is
part of the team which delivers desktop software installation and initial
support for approximately 2,000 desktop end users. This support includes
software request management fulfillment, second-level desktop incident support,
troubleshooting, and user management as part of escalated ticket and Problem
Management. The position requires a logical and structured approach to problem
determination, escalated ticket handling and participating in projects related
to desktop software installations, troubleshooting, and decision making with an
emphasis on superior customer service.
• Associate’s Degree or
• 3-5+ years of technical experience in desktop support organizations
• Intermediate to advanced Windows scripting skills (e.g. VBScript, PowerShell,
• Automation Experience (VBScript, PowerShell, batch, WMI, etc.) preferred
• Expertise in virtualization, specifically experience with VMware View and ESX
• Experience with thin client device management solutions preferred,
virtualization performance monitoring and capacity planning.
• Deep and broad experience with Microsoft desktop technologies
• Advanced workstation troubleshooting skills, including ability to diagnose
• Understanding of Windows OS internals
• Pursuit of excellence in all situations
• Demonstrating candor with a relentless desire for the truth
• Holds people accountable for actions
• Knowledge of back end infrastructure services supporting the desktop
environment, including but not limited to:
o Active Directory
o DHCP, DNS
o Software Distribution Tools
• Experience with roaming profiles and application virtualization
• Verbal and written communication skills with a customer service focus
• Proven track record in service delivery and end user support
.Net Developer – NY Metro
We are looking for a candidate with strong OO, c# .Net
and SQL development skills for an exciting project to update and improve a
critical operational system. Candidates
must be willing to work in an agile development environment and be able to
produce quality software to meet the needs of a growing business.
2013 integration and development
Server 2012, SSIS, T-SQL, Reporting and Analysis Services
Visual Basic .Net
- Linq ,Entity
Framework,WPF,WCF, ASP.Net, MEF,MVC2/3, MVVM
SDK for Office development
Workflow Foundation (WF 4.5)
Preferred Skills: dotCMS, Telerik
Mobile App Development Platform, General Programming
Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design,
Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software
Debugging, Agile Software Development Fundamentals, Writing Documentation,
Developing test cases for TFS