Infrastructure Architect - NYC
We are looking for an Infrastructure Architect who will be
responsible for the design and implementation of information systems.
Analyze system requirements and ensure that systems are effectively integrated
with current applications. Ensures that
all systems are working at optimal levels and offers support to Application
Development regarding new technologies and systems requirements. The ideal candidate has a thorough knowledge
of infrastructure, application programming, and software applications
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in software development,
infrastructure, or development operations
- Scripting skills (e.g. Perl, Ruby, VBScript, shell
- Linux / Windows Systems Administration
- Experience in creating Application and
Infrastructure diagrams with Visio, Enterprise Architect, etc.
- Clear understanding of networking protocols (TCP,
UDP, multicast, etc.)
- Experience with
databases highly desirable
- Understanding of business drivers and all
stakeholders requirements; understanding of documentation and frameworks;
experience in capacity and performance management.
- Understanding of application life-cycle
- Hands on experience with packet capture analysis
Network Engineer - NYC
We are looking for a Network Engineer who can join a growing team & provide immediate impact with the design & support of
our network infrastructure. Your goal will be to deploy network provisioning
& configuration management solutions, design efficient network solutions
based on both internal and external client needs, and help to shape the
architecture of our network infrastructure.
- 6+ years of experience in a role that involved
managing & designing network infrastructures in an mission-critical client
- CCNP,CCDP, JNCIP-ENT, JNCIP or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge of JUNOS & Cisco IOS based
- Hands on experience with Juniper SRX firewalls,
EX series switches, and MX series routers.
- Hands on experience with BIG IP F5 LTMs &
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with
major routing protocols; specifically BGP & OSPF.
- Experience with the configuration & support
of complex networks leveraging multiple VRFs & VCs.
- Experience with network configuration management
concepts & tools – RANCID, HP Network Automation, Ansible, Chef, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of advanced security concepts
and best practices related to external client connectivity
- Experience troubleshooting layer 1 - 4 network
problems with internal and external clients.
- Substantial experience network troubleshooting
techniques such as analysis of packet captures, tracing, performance tuning, analysis
of firewall session details, and monitoring
- Candidates should also have significant past
experience with, and expertise in many of the following protocols &
technologies: STP, IPv4, IPv6, TCP, BGP, OSPF, HSRP/GLBP/VRRP, PIM, IGMP, LDP,
TACACS, VPNS (IPSec & SSL), netflow / jflow, MPLS, ACLS, and security
Security Engineer - NYC
The ideal candidate will be skilled at discovering security issues that appear under new threat scenarios. You will lead and participate in security audits, risk analysis, vulnerability testing and security reviews across all aspects across infrastructure and applications.
• Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans.
• Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services.
• Develop and enforce our firm-wide security policies and procedures.
• Participate in security compliance efforts.
• Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training.
• Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
• Experience with service-oriented architectures, desktop applications and web services security.
• Experience with SaaS and cloud offerings (AWS, Dropbox, etc.)
• Experience with the application of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques.
• Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits.
• Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
• Knowledge of security appliances and 3rd Party information security services.
• Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols).
Build Infrastructure Engineer - NYC
The ideal candidate should be a customer focused, detail oriented, tools, automation, build or release engineer capable of supporting engineers and developers as part of a distributed development environment. He or she should be comfortable working with complex automation tools, quickly triaging inquiries and working closely with developers to resolve issues.
Required Skills & Experience
• 5+ years experience in software development, infrastructure, or development operations
• Scripting skills (e.g. Perl, Ruby, shell scripting).
• Linux Systems Administration
• Must have experience with build systems, automation tools, and process.
• Experience with Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Phabricator, Artifactory, and Chef a must.
• Experience with databases highly desirable
• Day to day support of build infrastructure
• Make recommendations on new tools and / or process.
• Document policies and best practices for each of the automation tools in use.
IT Support Specialist
- Southern CT
End user technical support across a multitude
of technology from desktops to mobile devices, software installs to
troubleshooting management systems. Excellent customer service and
problem solving skills to over 2,000 end users. Contract to hire.
Industry experience in a highly analytical, fast-paced, and
4 year college degree
Fluency with the following technologies:
o Windows XP/7, Office
2007/2010, Active Directory, Blackberry/BEST, iOS devices, Citrix, LiquidWare
Labs, AppSense, PowerBroker, VMWare, LanDesk, Microsoft SSMS, Bloomberg.